Help make your school a place where a child FEELS and IS safe!
- Does your school have even one bully?
- Are there kids who are unkind to others?
- Do you have a problem with students NOT reporting information about something that is unsafe, illegal, or wrong?
- Would you like to reduce the incidence of violence or other undesirable behaviors?
If you answer YES to any of these, we recommend you review our S.T.A.R. program.
Help your students FEEL and BE safe when they are away from the school!
- Should your students know how to respond to a lure?
- Should your students know how to discern who is "safe" and who is not?
- Should your students know proper home alone skills?
- Should your students know how to deal with pressures and dares?
- Should your students know how to deal effectively and non-violently with conflict?
If you answer YES to any of these, we recommend you review our Be a Safety Kid curriculum.
Children need to be properly instructed about essential safety skills. Schools, parents, and law enforcement all need to be "on the same page" about the best and most effective concepts and skills for children.
Eliminate the use of the word "stranger". Replace it with the Check First concept!
Let us help you with that goal.